BECOME A GRIFFON
Students are granted admission to Missouri Western State University after a review of their academic transcripts, test scores and/or other necessary admission documents are received. Review the steps below to complete your admissions file.
Step 1: Apply for admission
Step 2: Send high school transcript (or HiSET/GED results)
- Send transcript with a minimum of six semesters of work (a final copy is necessary after graduation)
- High school equivalent or GED students must request an official copy of results from the Department of Education – Secondary Education (DESE)
Step 3: Send official ACT results (ACT code: 2344)
- Send the results directly from your high school or ACT.
- ACT/SAT test results are no longer required for admission but are still used for automatic scholarships and course placement. If you do not have ACT or SAT scores, placement tests may be required in some subjects.
Step 4: Send official college transcripts
- Send for ALL dual enrollment/dual credit courses taken in high school
- Transcript must be sent from college/university that credit was granted through
Request that official transcripts be sent to:
Missouri Western State University
Office of Admissions
4525 Downs Drive
St. Joseph, MO 64507