Living On Campus...
Welcome home, Griffons!
Residential Life offers you more than just a place where you study and sleep. Your residence hall is a living and learning community designed to help you grow in all aspects of your life. Our goal is to be an extension of the Missouri Western State University classrooms by being the place where you continue conversations from class, work on group projects, or spend time studying by yourself.
- NEW: 2017 Housing Move In Dates
- Griffon Edge Move In (incoming freshmen ONLY): Wednesday, August 23rd – 9am to 4pm – report directly to your assigned hall to be checked in with a Res Life Staff Member
- Returning Student / Students NOT Attending Griffon Edge: Friday, August 25th / Saturday, August 26th / Sunday, August 27th – 9am to 4pm, daily – report directly to your assigned hall to be checked in with a Res Life Staff Member
- IMPORTANT: Should you choose to improperly check in to the Residence Halls (outside of the hours / dates listed above, failing to check in with a staff member, etc…) your student account will be assessed an improper check in fee as well as a daily rate until you are correctly checked in with Residential Life.
- Housing Assignments will continue to be made throughout August as new applications are received. Please check your Goldlink > My Housing Info for your housing assignment. Assignment change requests will be accepted after the first 10 days of class (beginning September 11, 2017) for the fall semester.
- Meal plan change requests will be accepted through the first 10 days of class for the fall semester. To change your meal plan please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your desired meal plan. All meal plan change request e-mails must be received by September 8th, 2017, at 4pm to be honored for change.
- 2017-2018 Room and Board rates have been approved by the Board of Governors and are posted here.
For information on how to complete your housing application for Fall please visit our “Apply for Housing” page here!