Living On Campus...
Welcome home, Griffons!
Residential Life offers you more than just a place where you study and sleep. Your residence hall is a living and learning community designed to help you grow in all aspects of your life. Our goal is to be an extension of the Missouri Western State University classrooms by being the place where you continue conversations from class, work on group projects, or spend time studying by yourself.
- New, incoming students will receive housing assignments in the month of May.
- Please request your roommate/suitemates (instructions below) before May 8th, 2017, for priority roommate matching. If you do not request a roommate you will be matched with someone based on the questions you answered in your housing application.
- 2017-2018 Room and Board rates have been approved by the Board of Governors and are posted here.
How to complete your housing application on your Goldlink account
1) Log into your GoldLink at www.goldlink.missouriwestern.edu
2) Select the “Student Life” tab at the bottom of the left-hand menu
3) Select the “My Housing Information” in the bottom left corner
4) Click on the “Applications” drop down menu at the top of the page
5) Choose “FALL 2017 NEW STUDENT APPLICATION”
6) Sign your name in the rectangle on the bottom of the first page and click continue
7) Complete the information on the second and third pages then click continue
8) Pay the $100 Housing Deposit; click continue
9) Choose a meal plan then click continue/complete
- If you cannot pay your housing deposit with a credit or debit card online you may mail your housing deposit (check or money order) to the Office of Residential Life or pay in person in Commons Building 106. Please visit the “Applying for Housing” Residential Life page for more information.
How to Request a Roommate (available to new, incoming students only)- Roommate requests will be taken through May 8th, 2017, at 4pm
1) Log into Goldlink and select “My Housing Information”
2) Select “Room Selection” drop down menu
3) Choose “Roommates / Suitemates”
4) Choose “Fall 2017” Term; Submit
5) Search by roommate’s name
6) Select roommate’s name from search results; Click Continue
7) You will be notified when your roommate accepts your request and matches with you