Applying for Housing
Thank you for expressing interest in Missouri Western State University Residential Life. Welcome to our Community!
First-time Missouri Western students must access their Goldlink account in order to apply for housing online. A $100 housing deposit, payable by debit or credit card online or check or money order by mail, is required to submit a new housing application. No housing deposit waivers are allowed.
How do I apply for Housing?
- Log into your GoldLink at goldlink.missouriwestern.edu
- Select the “Student Life” tab at the top right
- Select the “My Housing Information” in the bottom left corner
- Click on the “Applications” drop down menu at the top of the page
- Choose your application
- Spring 2017 – “SPRING 2017 ONLY Application”
- Fall 2017 – “FALL 2017 NEW STUDENT APPLICATION” (This application is for all students who do NOT currently live on campus that would like to live on campus beginning Fall 2017.)
- Sign your name in the rectangle on the bottom of the first page and click continue
- Complete the information on the second and third pages then click continue
- Pay the $100 Deposit
- Choose a meal plan then click continue/complete- YOUR HOUSING APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU CHOOSE A MEAL PLAN!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Applications are not accepted via fax.
- Applications will not be accepted without a deposit.
- A deposit is required from all students regardless of scholarships or financial awards.
- Room Assignments are made on a first come, first serve basis by date received.
- Questions? Please call (816) 383-7100 for assistance.
For Paper Contracts
- Spring 2017 ONLY Paper Contract
- Spring 2017 ONLY Terms and Conditions
- Fall 2017 Paper Contract
- Fall 2017 Terms and Conditions
Please note that the Paper Contract AND Terms and Conditions must be turned in to be considered a complete application.