Applying for Housing
Thank you for expressing interest in Missouri Western State University Residential Life.
Welcome to our Community!
First time Missouri Western students must access their Goldlink account in order to apply for housing online. A $100 housing deposit, payable by debit or credit card online or check or money order by mail, is required to submit a new housing application. No housing deposit waivers are allowed.
How do I apply for Housing?
1. Sign into your Goldlink.
2. Click on the “Student Life” tab within your Goldlink account.
3. Click on “MyHousing Information” under the On-Campus Living section.
4. Click on the “Applications” drop down menu at the top of the page.
5. Choose the appropriate application. (New Students: New Student Housing Application / Returning Students: Returning Student Contract Renewal)
6. After signing the contract on page one and completing the student information on page two click continue to choose a meal plan.
7. On the main page of “My Housing Information” choose “Room Selection” – complete roommate preferences and room / suite preferences, if applicable. Note: New housing students will not be allowed to choose their room online and will receive their assignment near the end of Spring semester.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Applications are not accepted via fax.
- Applications will not be accepted without a deposit.
- A deposit is required from all students regardless of scholarships or financial awards.
- Room Assignments are made on a first come, first serve basis by date received.
- Questions? Please call (816) 383-7100 for assistance.
If you are unable to access your Goldlink account or require a paper contract you may access the 2016-2017 paper contract here.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to apply online.