Applying for Housing
Thank you for expressing interest in Missouri Western State University Residential Life.
Welcome to our Community!
First time Missouri Western students must access their Goldlink account in order to apply online for housing. Students will be required to pay a $100 housing deposit with a debit or credit card when submitting a housing application. No housing deposit waivers are allowed.
How do I apply for Housing?
2. Click on the Student Life tab within your Goldlink account.
3. Click on MyHousing Information under the On-Campus Living section.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Applications are not accepted via fax.
- Applications will not be accepted without a deposit.
- A deposit is required from all students regardless of scholarships or financial awards.
- Room Assignments are made on a first come, first serve basis by date received.
- Questions? Please call (816) 383-7100 for assistance.