- Log into your GoldLink at goldlink.missouriwestern.edu
- Select “Student Life” from the menu on the left.
- Select the “My Housing Information” in the bottom left corner
- Click on the “Applications” drop down menu at the top of the page
- Choose your application
- Fall 2020 – “2020-2021 Academic Year Housing Application” (This application is for all students who do NOT currently live on campus that would like to live on campus beginning Fall 2020.)
- Sign your name in the rectangle on the bottom of the first page and click continue
- Complete the information on the second and third pages then click continue
- Pay the $100 Deposit
- Choose a meal plan then click continue/complete – YOUR HOUSING APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU CHOOSE A MEAL PLAN!
Please submit your housing deposit (check or money order) to the Office of Residential Life via mail. Once your deposit is received you will be given access to an online application in your Goldlink that bypasses the deposit requirement. Please make checks payable to Missouri Western State University. Please note Name, G-Number and “Housing Deposit” in the memo line. Deposits may be mailed to:
Office of Residential Life – Missouri Western State University
4525 Downs Drive
St. Joseph, MO 64507
Attention: Housing Applications
This year new students will be able to do the complete online application if under 18 years of age. Your parents will have a section to affirm their electronic signature during the application process.