Applying for Housing
Thank you for expressing interest in Missouri Western State University Residential Life. Welcome to our Community!
First-time Missouri Western students must access their Goldlink account in order to apply for housing online. A $100 housing deposit, payable by debit or credit card online or check or money order by mail, is required to submit a new housing application. No housing deposit waivers are allowed.
How do I apply for Housing?
- Sign into your Goldlink account.
- Click on the “Student Life” tab within your Goldlink account.
- Click on “MyHousing Information” under the On-Campus Living section.
- Click on the “Applications” drop down menu at the top of the page.
- Choose the appropriate application. (New Students: New Student Housing Application / Returning Students: Returning Student Contract Renewal)
- After signing the contract on page one and completing the student information on page two click continue to choose a meal plan.
On the main page of “My Housing Information” choose “Room Selection” – complete roommate preferences and room / suite preferences, if applicable. Note: New housing students will not be allowed to choose their room online and will receive their assignment near the end of Spring semester.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Applications are not accepted via fax.
- Applications will not be accepted without a deposit.
- A deposit is required from all students regardless of scholarships or financial awards.
- Room Assignments are made on a first come, first serve basis by date received.
- Questions? Please call (816) 383-7100 for assistance.
If you are unable to access your Goldlink account or require a paper contract you may access the 2016-2017 paper contract here.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to apply online.