Applying for Housing
Thank you for expressing interest in Missouri Western State University Residential Life. Welcome to our Community!
First-time Missouri Western students must access their Goldlink account in order to apply for housing online. A $100 housing deposit, payable by debit or credit card online or check or money order by mail, is required to submit a new housing application. No housing deposit waivers are allowed.
How do I apply for Housing?
- HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR HOUSING CONTRACT 1. Log into your GoldLink at goldlink.missouriwestern.edu, 2. Select the “Student Life” tab at the top right 3) Select the “My Housing Information” in the bottom left corner4) Click on the “Applications” drop down menu at the top of the page
5) Choose your application
- Spring 2017 – “SPRING 2017 ONLY Application”
- Fall 2017 – “FALL 2017 NEW STUDENT APPLICATION” (This application is for all students who do NOT currently live on campus that would like to live on campus beginning Fall 2017.)
6) Sign your name in the rectangle on the bottom of the first page and click continue
7) Complete the information on the second and third pages then click continue
8) Pay the $100 Deposit
9) Choose a meal plan then click continue/complete- YOUR HOUSING APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU CHOOSE A MEAL PLAN!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Applications are not accepted via fax.
- Applications will not be accepted without a deposit.
- A deposit is required from all students regardless of scholarships or financial awards.
- Room Assignments are made on a first come, first serve basis by date received.
- Questions? Please call (816) 383-7100 for assistance.
For Paper Contracts
- Please note that the Paper Contract AND Terms and Conditions must be turned in to be considered a complete application.