As a Pirates2Griffons student, you’ll get the benefits of an on-campus experience at Missouri Western State University while enrolled in an associate degree program through North Central Missouri College. You can stay in the MWSU residence halls, join a student organization, and cheer on the Griffons at athletic events. You’ll get to have a traditional college experience while preparing to fully transfer to Missouri Western after earning your associate degree.
- In-person, on-campus college experience at MWSU
- Join a community of lifelong friends in MWSU residence halls
- MWSU student services access (unlimited tutoring, mental-health counseling, on-campus health clinic, on-campus fitness center, on-campus esports arena, etc.)
- Free admission to Griffon athletic home events
- Priority enrollment at the same time as MWSU students
- No MWSU application fee
- Seamless transfer process between NCMC and MWSU
- Seamless bill payment
- Individual Pirates2Griffons advisor at NCMC and MWSU
- Accepted into NCMC
- Meet transfer requirements for MWSU
- Remain continuously enrolled full-time (≥12 credit hours) at NCMC
- Enroll in one course at MWSU within your degree plan per semester
- Maintain 2.0 GPA at MWSU
- Completed MWSU application for admission and Pirates2Griffons program application
Are you ready to begin your journey on the Pirates2Griffons Pathway?
- Select the Undergraduate application.
- In the Your Plans section, choose the Non-degree student type and then select Pirates2Griffons Applicant.
- After you have submitted the undergraduate application for admission, fill out the electronic Pirates2Griffons Program Application available in your applicant portal.