Returning Student

Returning students are held to the same academic standards as our current students. Any student with less than a 2.0 cumulative GPA for ALL coursework attempted at ALL previous colleges/universities will be evaluated according to the Table of Academic Standards in the University Catalog to see if they are admissible. Returning students must complete an application for admission to re-activate their file.
Who is a Returning Student?
Re-admit Students are students that previously attended MWSU and have "sat out" for at least one semester (i.e. it has been at least one semester since they last took classes).
The Process
To be re-admitted to MWSU, students must provide:
  1. Completed application for admission.
  2. Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended since the last time you attended MWSU.
What to Expect
Once your application is received, the Office of Admissions will pull your previous records and process your file. Once processed, you will receive an acceptance letter in the mail with additional details on how to register for classes.
Special Notes
  • Re-admit students must have all outstanding balances paid before they will be allowed to register for classes.
  • Students who have had Satisfactory Academic Process (SAP) issues must contact the Financial Aid Office at 816-271-4361 prior to enrolling for classes.