Online support for victims of sexual assault
Gay and Lesbian National Hotline
- Phone: (800) THE-GLNH (843-4564)
- Service: Peer counseling, information, and local resources for the LBGTQ community.
National Domestic Violence Hotline
Information & resources on all forms of relationship abuse
- Phone: (800) 799-7233 or TTY: (800) 787-3224
- Service: Crisis intervention, safety-planning, information, and local referrals for survivors of relationship violence.
National Sexual Assault Hotline (RAINN)
- Phone: (800) 656-HOPE (4673)
- Service: Support, information, intervention, and local resources for survivors of sexual violence.
- Free, Confidential 24/7
Missouri: Sexual Assault Information, Resources and Support
Learning to be Chloe Again: A Survivor’s Story