Location: Eder Hall 200
8 am-4:30 pm
8 am-3:00 pm
The Nontraditional and Commuter Student Center is designed to assist nontraditional students with their unique educational, personal and professional needs.
We furnish information about how and where to get started in your academic pursuits, such as advising you on how big a course load you can handle. We can also direct you to financial aid or give you a career direction to pursue. Information about campus resources and activities in general are also available.
If you are having a difficult time in your transition back to school, your peers are here to support you. The center offers you a welcoming environment where you can connect with other nontraditional students to assist and encourage each other to succeed academically.
Services and amenities:
- University networked computers and printer
- Refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker
- Locker storage (Available on first-come basis. No deposit required. Bring your lock.)
- Information and referral bulletin boards
- Large screen television
- Friendly staff to assist you to navigate the university and its resources