- Log into your Goldlink at goldlink.missouriwestern.edu
- Select “Student Life” from the menu on the left.
- Select the “My Housing Information” in the bottom left corner
- Click on the “Applications” drop down menu at the top of the page
- Choose your application
- Fall 2021 – “2021-2022 Academic Year Housing Application” This application is for all students who do NOT currently live on campus that would like to live on campus beginning Fall 2021.)
- Sign your name in the rectangle on the bottom of the first page and click continue
- Complete the information on the second and third pages then click continue
- Pay the $50 housing application fee.
- Choose a meal plan then click continue/complete – YOUR HOUSING APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU CHOOSE A MEAL PLAN!
Please mail your housing application fee (check or money order) to Housing and Residence Life. Once your housing application fee is received, you will be given access to an online application in your Goldlink that bypasses the housing application fee requirement. Please make checks payable to Missouri Western State University. Please note name, G-number and “Housing Application Fee” in the memo line. Deposits may be mailed to:
Housing and Residence Life – Missouri Western State University
4525 Downs Drive
St. Joseph, MO 64507
Attention: Housing Applications
This year new students will be able to complete the online application if under 18 years of age. Your parents will need to affirm their electronic signature during the application process. Verification emails will be sent to the person you listed as the Emergency Contact in your application.