What you will need to log into the online registration:
- Your last name
- Your University ID number (G #)
How to complete the Log In to online registration: Following this page you will see the Online Permit Registration System Log In screen. You will type in your last name, and then type in your University ID number. Click “Log In”. You will be asked again to enter your University ID number, and then confirm your University ID number. Click “Log In”. Now you will be at the Online Permit Registration Form.
What you will need for the Online Permit Registration Form:
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Home Phone number or Cell Phone Number
- A Billing Address or Campus Address
- Vehicle License Plate Number and State (When entering your License Plate number do not use spaces or dashes)
- Year, Make, Model and Color of your vehicle
How to complete the Online Permit Registration Form:
Your University ID number and last name field will already be completed and locked. You will not be able to change your last name or University ID number. You will need to fill in your first name, middle name or middle initial, Date of Birth, Email address, and either Home phone or Cell phone number. You will need to fill out the Billing Address section. The Campus Address section is optional. The Billing address is required by the system. Be sure to watch the fields closely your Street # and Street Name have separate fields. In the vehicle info section you will need to complete the Vehicle License field, Vehicle State field, Year, Make, Model, and Color section.
There are several fields on the form that can be filled in if you desire, but are not required by the system. All areas covered above are the required sections and information. All the information submitted on this form is stored on a secure server, and is used for the Parking Management Software programs.
Once you have completed the required fields, Click on “Submit Info”. Now you will see the Select Permit Type screen.
How to select your Permit type:
- Select your User Type with the University (Student/Faculty/Staff) (All information provided by you will be verified during the Processing Phase)
- Select your Permit Request (what permit you are requesting)
- At the top of the list will be the type of Permit you are allowed based on your User Type.
- An option for an additional permit (used when you already have 1 currently registered vehicle) and are registering another vehicle.
- An option for a replacement permit (used when you are replacing a currently registered permit – destroyed permit, stolen permit, lost permit, etc.)
(This will also be verified during the Processing Phase)
- After selecting the permit you are requesting click the “next” button
- Check your information
- If everything looks good click “Submit Info” button
- Now you’ll see a screen thanking you for your purchase
- Click Finish
To request Additional or Replacement Permits you will repeat the Requesting Process.
NOTE: You will not receive a permit number. Your permit number will be assigned during the Processing Phase.