The system will be used only for emergency contact purposes. Griffon Alert text messaging and e-mail will not be used to distribute advertising or other unsolicited content. Please note that subscribers to Griffon Alert text messaging and e-mail will pay no fees for the service, other than any regular fees associated with text messaging services.
Signing up is quite simple! Here’s how:
- Click “Sign-Up Today”
- Logon with your Missouri Western e-mail username and password.
- Follow the directions on screen.
- Be sure to have the mobile phone you want to receive messages from when you sign up, as you will need it to enter a confirmation number.
- Reminder: You are responsible for messaging charges by your service provider.
Already have an account? Current users can login to update your information, add or change your e-mail address, or unsubscribe. Click here for user login.
Before You Register:
- This service is completely voluntary and available only to the campus community. You may opt-in or opt-out at any time.
- You are responsible for messaging charges by your service provider.
- You will not receive messages for which you did not register.
- Your information is not shared with nor sold to third parties.
Frequently Asked Questions
Common Problems and Solutions