This complaint form is for complaints on the MWSU Police Department or any of the MWSU Police Department Employees. This form is not for Traffic or Parking complaints.
The Chief of Police is the department’s designated contact for Internal Affairs Investigations. If you have any questions about the process, or results, please contact him directly. The form provided below is to be used for submitting any complaints or concerns you have about our department’s personnel. Please be as detailed as you can about the incident in the narrative section. The document is in Microsoft Word format and can be printed out or filled in on the computer.
- On most computers clicking on the below link will open the form in Microsoft Word.
- If this does not happen right click and select “Save Target As”
- Save the file to your desktop so you can easily find it
- Find the file named ComplaintForm.doc and double click it.
- Fill out the form and select a method below to return it to us.
All official complaints on the MWSU Police Department must be filed on the Department’s complaint form.
Methods to return the Complaint Form
- Email: Email the form as an attachment to the Chief of Police: email@example.com
- U.S. Mail: Return the form to our postal address:
4525 Downs Drive
Blum Union 201
St. Joseph, MO 64507
- In Person: Stop by the Police Department Office and ask for the on-duty supervisor or the Chief of Police.