The School Certifying Official, located in the Financial Aid Office (Eder Hall, Room 103), coordinates the services including:
- certification of enrollment for educational benefits;
- referrals for tutorial assistance;
- referrals for counseling for financial, personal, vocational, and academic problems;
- veterans work study job information;
- information about changes in legislative regulations which affect veterans; and
- information about Missouri Western procedures.
The School Certifying Official also acts as a direct liaison between Missouri Western State University and the Veterans Administration Regional Office in St. Louis regarding payment of benefits.