|Code ||Title ||Credit Hours |
|BIO 105||Principles of Organismal Biology||4|
|BIO 106||Principles of Cell Biology||4|
|CHE 111||General Chemistry I||5|
|CHE 120||General Chemistry II with Qualitative Analysis||5|
|CHE 310||Organic Chemistry I||3|
|CHE 311||Organic Chemistry Laboratory I||2|
|CHE 370||Biochemistry I||4|
|PHY 110||College Physics I||4|
|MAT 111||Introductory Statistics||3-4|
|or MAT 111E|| Introductory Statistics|
Major in Biology Option
The courses required for this concentration should prepare the student interested in a health and preprofessional program to apply and, if admitted, to succeed in the health professional program of their choice. Students selecting the Health Science concentration must be aware that additional courses may be needed to complete the admission requirements for the health professional program that they are interested in.
University Graduation Requirements
- Earn a minimum of 120 credit hours (100 level and higher, maximum of 6 CED credit hours applicable).
- Earn a minimum of 30 credit hours in upper-division courses. Lower-division transfer courses accepted as meeting upper-division departmental course requirements cannot be used to fulfill this requirement.
- Earn 30 of the last 45 credit hours at MWSU in institutional coursework (exclusive of credit by examination).
- Participate in required departmental and campus wide assessments.
- Fulfill the Missouri Constitution requirement.
- Successfully pass the Missouri Higher Education Civics Achievement exam.