The Counseling Center is designed to help students with problems, both academic and personal, that might interfere with their educational pursuits.
|These include, but are not limited to:
- improving motivation to study
- managing time better
- adjusting to life in the U.S.
- managing everyday stress
- improving concentration
- increasing self-confidence
- overcoming homesickness
- developing a mature sexuality
- overcoming anxiety about test taking or public performing
- improving relationships with family and friends
- developing independence and decision-making ability
- overcoming feelings of apathy and mild depression
- finding help for alcohol/drug abuse, eating disorders, or other problems