Dear Fellow Alumni,

Natalie Redmond ’00

In my letter in the last issue, I mentioned the success of Homecoming, some of the new things we started and changes we made to enhance Homecoming. Special thanks to all of the many alumni who attended or volunteered with the 2017 Homecoming. Big shout out to Emily Baumann ’10, our newest Alumni Board member and the GOLD Network for starting the first Legacy Day and raising over $10,000!

We have several alumni events in the spring and summer, from a fishing event with Future Griffs, to a reception with the Craig School of Business, to Griffons Uncorked and to Alumni Day at the K. We would love to get you involved in alumni events and – even better – to volunteer at an upcoming event. If you would like to get involved, feel free to reach out to me personally, follow up on social media or visit the website www.missouriwestern.edu/alumni.

It’s hard to believe my term as president will be over in a few months; it feels like it just started! I would really like to thank my fellow Alumni Board members for the time and energy they give! They make me proud to be a Griffon!

Again, I welcome your feedback and/or involvement in the Alumni Association. Please reach out to me personally if you like at (816) 261-3610 or redmond@saintjoseph.com.

With Griffon Pride,

Natalie Redmond ‘00
President, Alumni Association