Benefit Guide 2015
Open Enrollment General Session PowerPoint
MOSERS Pre-Retirement Seminar On Campus April 7th – Time to Register
MOSERS will be on campus April 7th to conduct a Pre-retirement seminar.
You must pre-register for this seminar, which is done through the website and must be completed by March 24th. If you are within 5 years of retirement, you are encouraged to attend.
This presentation will begin at 1PM, last approximately 2 ½ hours and will be held in Spratt 216.
To register for this seminar, please go to the Mosers website, Members tab. https://www.mosers.org/Members.aspx
Once there, log in to your personal Mosers account, choose the tab at the top for Seminar Enrollment, then Pre-Retirement Seminar. This should allow you to see the April 7th date. If you have trouble logging in, please call Mosers directly at (800) 827-1063.
Opening the Door to Your Future
Retirement is knocking, and MOSERS has the key. Before you make your entrance, you will need to take a closer look at your financial resources and make some very important decisions. Do you know what your benefit payment will be? Have you thought about your health, inflation, how long you might live, the people in your life, other costs during retirement, and income from different sources? How much is enough?
Be excited and be prepared. Your future lies on the other side of that door. Register online or by mail for a PreRetirement Seminar convenient for you!
Let Us Show You Around
Find Out About
- Your eligibility for MOSERS retirement.*
- The retirement process and important due dates.
- Calculating your benefit amount.
- The choices you will make about retirement.
- BackDROP and how it may affect you.
- Cost-of-living adjustments affecting your benefit.
- Life insurance benefits administered by MOSERS.
Keys to a Successful Visit
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the seminar to review your materials (especially if you have a special seating requirement or preference).
- Note that some facilities do not allow outside food or drinks.
- MOSERS suggests you review/print your information (statements, insurance rates, estimates) from your deferred compensation, health insurance, and social security websites.
*Contact a benefit counselor if you have questions regarding the MSEP 2011.
Want to go? You need to Enroll
View Schedule and Enroll Online
Use your password to register for PreRetirement online. If this is your first time logging in to the MOSERS website, locate the secure Member Login box on the right side of the page. Choose the Register for a Password link. Once you have obtained a password, login to enroll. Also make sure your email address is current. Enrollment confirmations and reminders will be online in Document Express or delivered by mail if the email address we have is invalid or if you have elected paper correspondence.