- All classes are free to MWSU benefit eligible employees and retirees on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Employees must present MWSU ID to use the pool and guests must have a photo ID
- One guest per employee may be permitted based on space available.
- Watch the Griffon Weekly or Wellness emails for updates.
Get ready for the Walk Your Way to Better Health Summer Challenge! This is a 10-week activity challenge, from June 10 through August 18, 2019.
- Create an account on challengerunner.com by June 14th to register.
2. Use your fitness tracker (ie Garmin VivoSmart 3) to track your daily steps completed **If you do not have a fitness tracker, you can convert minutes of activity to steps: 20 minutes of walking = approximately 2,000 steps**
3. Manual input of your steps is required on the website.
Missouri Western Diversity Statement
As a student-centered learning community Missouri Western is dedicated to inclusion and the promotion of diversity as essential to our mission as a public university. This commitment contributes to transforming lives and demonstrates our values of freedom, respect and courage.