Available from Now thru November 8, 2019.
During this period, eligible employees may enroll, cancel, add/delete family members or make changes to current benefit plans. This year will be a passive enrollment for medical, dental, vision and life insurances. This means, if you do not need to make a change, benefit elections will roll over from 2019. If you wish to make changes, you will need to complete the online enrollment.
To complete the online benefits enrollment, access the Benefits Connect website at https://enroll.benefitsconnect.net/mwsu
Log In Instructions
At the log in screen, enter your username and password:
User Name: Your user name is the first six characters of your last name, followed by the first letter of your first name, followed by the last four digits of your social security number
Password: Your initial password is your social security number (no spaces or dashes)
- Be sure to verify your personal information in the system
- Add/verify your dependent and beneficiary information (name, DOB, SSN and contact information before enrolling)
- Click on MY BENEFITS to begin making your benefit elections – You MUST elect or waive each benefit selection
- REVIEW your benefit summary and PRINT for your records
- When you are finished, you must click FINISH ELECTIONS in the orange box to complete your enrollment process