Open Enrollment begins on Tuesday, October 30th and ends on Friday, November 9th. All benefit eligible employees MUST enroll online by end of day Friday, November 9th. If you are not making changes or waive coverage, you STILL need to complete the online enrollment process.
Access the Benefits Connect website.
- User Name: Your user name is the first six characters of your last name, followed by the first letter of your first name, followed by the last four digits of your social security number
- Password: Your initial password is your social security number (no spaces or dashes)
- Be sure to verify your personal information in the system.
- You will then need to add/verify your dependent and beneficiary information (have name, date of birth, SSN and contact information before enrolling).
- Click on MY BENEFITS to begin making your benefit elections. You must elect or waive benefit selections.
- When you are finished, you must click FINISH ELECTIONS in the orange box to complete your enrollment process.
- You may print a benefit summary for your records.
Complete Your Online Enrollment By The Deadline
Open Enrollment Dates – Tuesday, October 30th thru Friday, November 9th
All benefit eligible employees MUST enroll online by end of day Friday, November 9th. If you are not making changes or waive coverage, you STILL need to complete the online enrollment process.
Contact Nicki Robertson at 816-271-4259 or email@example.com