Trap Range Supervisor
The Trap Range Supervisors main duties are to operate the trap range in a safe manner. This includes gun and shooter safety, cleaning of houses, keeping the machines operating properly and charging appropriate fees and keeping records of patrons.
Primary duties include:
- Keeping all houses clean from rock and trash.
- Keeping the machines operating appropriately.
- Notifying the Director of any problems.
- Notifying the Director when more blue rock is needed.
- Handling money and keeping records of all shooters.
- Make sure appropriate shot and guns are being used.
- Being knowledgeable and updated on all safety rules.
- To be assertive when asking unsafe patrons to leave.
- Be aware of all weather conditions and not shoot in unsafe weather.
- Thunder and Lightning
- High Unsafe winds (60 miles/hour)
- Pick up shell casings left behind.
- Make sure all power is turned off and equipment put away with all doors locked.
- Make sure all range rules are followed.
- Close the range if there are any problems concerning safety.
- Be knowledgeable with both trap and skeet.
- Must be a Missouri Western State University Student.
- Must be mature.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds.
- Must be able to assert authority when needed.
- Must be honest in handling money and records.
- Must be able to work varied shifts.
- Must have good communication.