Business Partner: Mosaic Life Care
- Tuesday 8:00 – 10:00
- Thursday 8:00 – 10:00
Description: Distribution Associate(s), assists the distribution department in managing and distributing supplies to various medical center departments. Following HIPPA regulations and standards of behavior related to confidentiality and presentation are required. MWSU students will complete activities, including:
- Tag merchandise for distribution
- Deliver supplies to medical center departments (respiratory bags, patient kits,
- Clerical duties, sorting reports and sending to recipients
- Cleaning equipment, storeroom area, restocking supply shelves, and disposal of cardboard boxes after restocking.
- Other opportunities as they arise
Location: Mosaic Life Care 5325 Faraon Street, St. Joseph, MO 64506
Requirements Prior to Service: On-site interview, Tuberculosis (TB) Screening, Background Check, Training
How is This Serving Others? Mosaic Life Care – Mosaic Medical Center – is a regional hospital with 3 sites (St, Joseph’s Main Campus, Albany, and Maryville). Each volunteer who enters is a caregiver of service or skills to those who are at the hospital for health needs. Serving those at a vulnerable time in life is the definition of serving others.