Supply Chain Management majors study of the movement of materials, information, and finances as they flow from supplier to manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer to consumer. Supply chain management involves coordinating and integrating these flows both within and among companies. Possible careers include: Supplier Relations, Procurement and Supply Management, Materials Planning Inventory, Management Logistics.
|ACC 201||Introductory Financial Accounting||3|
|ACC 202||Introductory Managerial Accounting||3|
|ECO 260||Principles of Macroeconomics||3|
|ECO 261||Principles of Microeconomics||3|
|FIN 301||Financial Management||3|
|GBA 201||Business Analytics & Reporting||3|
|GBA 210||Business Statistics I||3|
|GBA 211||Business Law I||3|
|MGT 350||Organizational Behavior||3|
|MKT 301||Principles of Marketing||3|
|SCM 301||Principles of Supply Chain Management||3|
|MGT 416||Production and Operations Management||3|
|ACC 418||Accounting Information Systems||3|
|or MGT 418|| Management Information Systems|
|MGT 419||Strategic Management||3|
|or PHL 232|| Business Ethics|
|SCM 411||Transportation and Logistics||3|
|SCM 420||Strategic Sourcing||3|
|SCM 422||Supply Chain Analytics||3|
|SCM 480||Strategic Supply Chain Management||3|
Credit for additional BSBA requirements must be earned from the Steven L. Craig School of Business.
NOTE: All upper-division Business courses required for the BSBA must be taken from the Steven L. Craig School of Business, from an AACSB accredited university or from a school with an approved articulation agreement.
Program Graduation Requirements
- No more than 6 credit hours of D permitted in major coursework
- Earn an overall GPA of at least 2.0 and a major GPA of at least 2.0.
University Graduation Requirements
- Earn a minimum of 120 credit hours (100 level and higher, maximum of 6 CED credit hours applicable).
- Earn a minimum of 30 credit hours in upper-division courses. Lower-division transfer courses accepted as meeting upper-division departmental course requirements cannot be used to fulfill this requirement.
- Earn 30 of the last 45 credit hours at MWSU in institutional coursework (exclusive of credit by examination).
- Participate in required departmental and campus wide assessments.
- Fulfill the Missouri Constitution requirement.
- Successfully pass the Missouri Higher Education Civics Achievement exam.