|Code ||Title ||Credit Hours |
|ACC 201||Introductory Financial Accounting||3|
|ACC 202||Introductory Managerial Accounting||3|
|ECO 260||Principles of Macroeconomics||3|
|ECO 261||Principles of Microeconomics||3|
|FIN 301||Financial Management||3|
|GBA 201||Business Analytics & Reporting||3|
|GBA 210||Business Statistics I||3|
|GBA 211||Business Law I||3|
|MGT 350||Organizational Behavior||3|
|MKT 301||Principles of Marketing||3|
|SCM 301||Principles of Supply Chain Management||3|
|MGT 416||Production and Operations Management||3|
|ACC 418||Accounting Information Systems||3|
|or MGT 418|| Management Information Systems|
|MGT 419||Strategic Management||3|
|or PHL 232|| Business Ethics|
|SCM 411||Transportation and Logistics||3|
|SCM 420||Strategic Sourcing||3|
|SCM 422||Supply Chain Analytics||3|
|SCM 480||Strategic Supply Chain Management||3|
Credit for additional BSBA requirements must be earned from the Steven L. Craig School of Business.
NOTE: All upper-division Business courses required for the BSBA must be taken from the Steven L. Craig School of Business, from an AACSB accredited university or from a school with an approved articulation agreement.
Program Graduation Requirements
- No more than 6 credit hours of D permitted in major coursework
- Earn an overall GPA of at least 2.0 and a major GPA of at least 2.0.
University Graduation Requirements
- Earn a minimum of 120 credit hours (100 level and higher, maximum of 6 CED credit hours applicable).
- Earn a minimum of 30 credit hours in upper-division courses. Lower-division transfer courses accepted as meeting upper-division departmental course requirements cannot be used to fulfill this requirement.
- Earn 30 of the last 45 credit hours at MWSU in institutional coursework (exclusive of credit by examination).
- Participate in required departmental and campus wide assessments.
- Fulfill the Missouri Constitution requirement.
- Successfully pass the Missouri Higher Education Civics Achievement exam.