Prospective MBA students must meet the following criteria:
- Students with a BSBA degree from an AACSB accredited program are unconditionally admitted with:
- An overall GPA of 3.0 (or higher) OR
- An overall GPA of 2.75 (or higher) with a 3.0 (or higher) in the last 60 hours
- In addition to the above GPA requirements; non-BSBA graduates and BSBA graduates from non-AACSB programs are conditionally admitted and must earn a 3.0 GPA after the first 9 graduate hours for full admission.
The following is recommended for students in category 2:
- Completion of undergraduate AACSB accredited business courses in the areas of accounting, finance, management, marketing, and statistics OR
- Completion of any recommended MWSU online bridging modules
International applicants who are non-native speakers of English must pass Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 79 on the internet-based test or a receive 6.0 academic IELTS score unless they possess a baccalaureate degree from a college or university in which instruction is given in English. Tests taken more than two (2) years prior to the date of application cannot be accepted.
To apply or for more information about the Missouri Western graduate school: https://www.missouriwestern.edu/graduate