Currently enrolled students may directly request a free enrollment certification by following these steps:

  1. Log into your Goldlink account from
  2. Under the “Student Records” card, select “Enrollment Verification”. A new window with the National Student Clearinghouse website will open.
  3. Select the button for certifying current enrollment, all enrollment or advanced registration.
  4. Select the link “Obtain an enrollment certificate”.
  5. Print this certificate to submit to third parties who need enrollment verification.
  6. You may also select the “Obtain a Good Student Discount Certificate” link to print a document verifying your good student status at the end of the most recent term attended.

These letters can be used for purposes such as insurance, student loan deferments, housing agencies, and others that need proof of your enrollment. Please note that some companies, such as various lending agencies who need a completed deferment form, require the enrollment certificate dated after the semester has started. In this case, the current enrollment certificate can be printed after Missouri Western’s first submission to the National Student Clearinghouse (day 8 of the Fall/Spring semesters and day 5 of the Summer term). The enrollment certificate from the National Student Clearinghouse does not provide your grade point average. If you need a document containing your GPA or other specific information, you may print an unofficial transcript from your Goldlink account, or order an official transcript online through the National Student Clearinghouse.

Employers and Businesses may request an enrollment certification and/or degree verification from the National Student Clearinghouse. The NSC can be contacted at
National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Phone: (703) 742-4200