OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS
You can order an official transcript online through the National Student Clearinghouse.
COST and PAYMENT:
$10.00 per copy (undergraduate and graduate are considered separate copies)
A credit or debit card is required. (Your credit or debit card is not charged until your transcript order has been processed, however, a hold may be placed on the funds according to your credit/debit card guidelines.)
Select Undergraduate if you completed coursework for a bachelor’s or associate’s degree and select Graduate if you completed course work for a master’s degree. Selecting the wrong transcript type will cancel your order.
Official transcripts may not be available if students have a debt with the University or if they have not completed required entrance or exit testing. If you have a transcript hold you will see a message once you enter your information.
VERIFICATION and INFORMATION:
To verify your student record and to process your order, please have the following information:
- Student ID Number (G number) or SSN
- Attendance at Missouri Western prior to Summer 1985
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- Signature (either electronic or on paper and sent to the National Student Clearinghouse)
Up to 2 attachments may be included with your transcript request. You will be prompted to upload these documents during the ordering process. The format for the attachments must be PDF, DOC, DOCX, or PNG.
HOLD FOR GRADES/HOLD FOR DEGREE:
You may select “Hold for grades” or “Hold for degree” if you want your transcript order processed after the current semester’s grades have been posted or until your degree has been awarded. Official transcripts may not be available if students have a debt with the University or if they have not completed required entrance or exit testing. If you have a transcript hold you will be notified via email and given 10 days to resolve the issue. After that time, your order will be cancelled, and you will be required to submit your transcript order again. DUAL CREDIT STUDENTS should be aware that your university grade will post after your high school grade. Please use the Hold for Grades option to account for this time difference.
DELIVERY OPTIONS and TIME FRAME:
- Mailed and Pick-Up transcripts – processed within 2 business days.
- PDF and ETX (to another school who uses electronic transfer) – processed within 24 hours. Please note: The order retrieval link is valid for 30 days and the pdf transcript itself will expire in 180 days. If electronic orders are printed, the word “copy” will display in the background.
- If your student record has coursework prior to Summer 1985 PDF and ETX transcripts are not an option.
- Faxing is not a valid option.
Students may access an unofficial transcript by logging into Goldlink. Go to Student Academics tab ~ Student Records channel ~ View Unofficial Transcript.
Unofficial transcripts are not available to students who have a debt with the university or if required entrance or exit testing has not been completed. Unofficial transcripts are available for coursework completed after Summer 1985.