The Missouri Western Physical Plant provides a safe, clean, healthy environment conducive to providing educational programs at Missouri Western State University, maintaining the highest standards in quality of skills and services through the integration of human resources, training, education, equipment, technology, and management systems.
- Quality maintenance, grounds, housekeeping, environmental safety and related services.
- Preserve or restore the college facilities, structural components, mechanical and utility systems.
- Provide services in shipping and receiving, mail processing, fleet maintenance, bus and vehicle rental and events set-up.
- Provide maintenance of all campus grounds, landscaping, streets and parking areas.
- Provide services related to environment and worker health/safety.
8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
AFTER-HOURS EMERGENCY PHONE:
Key Access Specialist Phone:
Complete a Key Request