Physical Plant

Downloadable Forms & Information

School Dude (Electronic Work Order System)

  • The link for School Dude is:
  • Use your MWSU login assigned to you by IT
  • The work order form should open for you.  You can attach supporting documentation for surplus disposal forms or any additional information you feel necessary to complete work needed.
  • The original Surplus Inventory Disposal Form should be put with items to be picked up.
  • If you have any questions or problems don’t hesitate to call the Physical Plant office at 4417.

Key/Chip Forms

Surplus Property Forms

Transfer Forms

Campus Information