Seamlessly transfer credits to Missouri Western Teacher Education Programs!
Missouri Western State University welcomes transfer students and course credit from Metropolitan Community College, North Central Missouri College, Highland Community College, Kansas City Community College – Kansas, Johnson County Community College, and others. You can earn an associate degree with an emphasis in teacher education (AAT) in two years at MCC, NCMC, HCC or elsewhere. Then, transfer to Missouri Western State University and earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as two years.
The Missouri Western State University Teacher Education Program is accredited through the State of Missouri and the National Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP), consistently scoring highly on measures of effectiveness and employer satisfaction. Missouri Western tuition rates are some of the most affordable rates in the region. This means that you will be earning highly respected, well-known, and affordable degrees available.
There are many reasons to choose Missouri Western!
- Established degrees in Early Childhood, Elementary, Special Education, K-12, and 9-12 areas.
- Options for additional certification in teaching English learners, special reading, and more.
- Courses integrated into K-12 classrooms.
- Missouri Western offers in-state tuition to undergraduate students from neighboring states through the Griffon Rate.
- At Missouri Western, you will work with caring, experienced full-time teacher educators who specialize in supporting future teachers who come from diverse backgrounds.
- Our flexible programs are designed to meet your unique needs – we know that amazing teachers don’t always take traditional pathways.
- We value your whole person – your experiences, passions, and goals.
Apply Now to Become a Griffon!