Missouri Western State University has teamed up with flywire by peerTransfer to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments. It’s fast, simple and cost effective from any country, anytime.
- Saves money – using flywire by peerTransfer will save you money on each tuition payment vs. traditional bank wires
- Simple – no more back-and-forth with the school and the bank trying to get all the information you need to make a wire payment
- Quick – no more waiting and wondering if your payment has posted to your account. flywire by peerTransfer will keep you and MWSU informed along the way.
How it works:
- flywire by peerTransfer accepts payments from any country – typically in your home currency. We work to secure you wholesale foreign exchange rates, which are significantly lower than rates offered by traditional banks.
- Watch these short videos on how the payment process works.
- Visit pay.flywire.com, enter your tuition amount, and immediately see how much money you will save. Once you initiate payment on pay.flywire.com, you will receive detailed instructions on how to transfer funds to MWSU. peerTransfer will keep you informed at every step in the process, including when funds reach your student account.
- Payments are posted to your student account much quicker than they would be if you were using a regular bank to pay. And you can be assured that you will never have a short-payment due to unexpected transfer fees or bank charges.
MWSU Processing Questions? Contact the Business Office:
Telephone: (816) 271-5989