Payment Due Date:
Students are expected to have Fall 2019 classes Paid in Full by August 20, 2019 or Fall 2019 classes may be subject to an administrative drop.
**STUDENTS who are enrolled but have decided not to attend must formally WITHDRAW from all classes before school starts or you will be required to pay for those classes.
What do we mean by Paid in Full?
- Paid in Full by cash, check or debit card in the Business Office, OR
- Paid in Full by credit card, debit card or e-check online through student GoldLink web access, OR
- Paid in Full by accepted financial aid sufficient to pay the full cost of attendance for the semester at the time of enrollment. Accepted financial aid means the student’s FASFA file is complete, the student has been offered financial aid AND has accepted the financial aid offered, OR
- Paid in Full by enrolling in a tuition payment plan with required monthly installment payments during the semester. A payment plan is required if :
- Financial aid will not pay your full cost of attendance, OR
- You do not know how much financial aid you will receive, OR
- Your account will not be paid in full by August 20, 2019.