International students can apply for a variety of part-time jobs on campus.
- Student is eligible to work 20 hours maximum every week. Also, student may work maximum 37.5 hours during school break such as Thanksgiving break, Christmas break, and/or Summer break.
- To begin the on-campus job search your application you will have to go to the Career Development Center website and create your profile through Student Employment and Career Development Griffons4Hire, or click HERE.
- International students do not qualify for any “work study” employment position on campus. In the U.S. work study refers to Federal Work Study program where American students may earn U.S. government funding for college education based on financial needs. Therefore, international students may apply for any on-campus position that does not indicate work-study “required”.
- Seek professionals feedback for a professional, American style resume or C.V. If interested, the hiring employer may contact to schedule a job interview.
- Once you are offered a job, you need to apply for a social security number as soon as possible.
- Keep the SSN receipt (or proof of application) and you may begin necessary paperwork at the University Human Resources office (or Aramark). Students may begin work as soon as received email notification from the HR office.
The job or employment offer form has to be filled by the employment supervisor! Click the link below: