Get on the FAST TRACK
|Select an approved Missouri Western program|
|Submit your Missouri Western application for admission
|File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)|
|Create a state student financial aid portal login.|
|Complete the Fast Track application within the financial aid portal.|
|Read and finalize the self certification form.|
- Individuals who are 25 years or older or individuals who have not been enrolled in any school within the last two years can participate.
- Students who have not earned a bachelor’s degree and are planning to enroll part time or full time.
- Individuals who make no more than $80,000 filing jointly, or no more than $40,000 per year, filing any other tax status.
- Grant recipients must maintain Missouri residency and work in Missouri for three years after graduation to prevent the grant from becoming a loan that must be repaid with interest.
- Early Childhood Education
- Applied Computer Technology
- Computer Science
- Construction Engineering Technology
- Engineering Technology
- Elementary Education
- Health Information Technology
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Music Education
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Speech and Theatre
The Fast Track Workforce Incentive Grant may be converted to a loan if the you do not complete the residency and work requirements.
To ensure you are fully informed, you are required to watch the loan counseling video and complete a loan counseling certification form.
What happens if my Fast Track Grant becomes a Loan?