Missouri Western Physical Plant provides a safe, clean, healthy environment
conducive to providing educational programs at Missouri Western State
University, maintaining the highest standards in quality of skills
and services through the integration of human resources, training,
education, equipment, technology, and management systems.
- Quality maintenance, grounds, housekeeping, environmental
safety and related services.
- Preserve or restore the college facilities, structural
components, mechanical and utility systems.
- Provide services in shipping and receiving, mail processing,
fleet maintenance, and events set-up.
- Provide maintenance of all campus grounds, landscaping,
streets and parking areas.
- Provide services related to environment and worker health/safety.
8 AM to 4:30 PM
Monday - Friday
|Lonnie Johnson, Director
Mary Buckler, Administrative Coordinator
Gregory George, Mechanical Supervisor
Greg Monach, Custodial Supervisor
|Bruce Whitsell, Grounds Supervisor
Sherrilyn Schottel, Mailroom Manager
Brian Harrah, Buildings Supervisor
Corey Stewart, Maintenance Supervisor, Auxiliary