Course fees and other expenses
Students must purchase their own books.
Senior citizens pay all fees that other students pay. Fees typically cost approximately $70 per credit hour, but can vary.
Fees that senior citizens pay include:
- Mandatory fees – fees that all students pay. They include:
- Student Government Association (SGA), student support services, yearbook if enrolled in 9 hours or more, Max Experience Fee, facilities access fee, instructional support fee.
- See the Business Office website for more information.
- Course fees – fees that are particular to a given course (e.g., materials fee for ceramics course, computer lab fee for computer course).
- Program fees – fees that apply to all courses in a given college or discipline.