|Code ||Title ||Credit Hours |
|BIO 101||Principles of Biology||4|
|or BIO 105|| Principles of Organismal Biology|
|PSY 101||General Psychology||3|
|PSY 200||Intermediate Psychology||3|
|PSY 300||Introductory Psychological Statistics||3|
|PSY 301||Psychology Research Methods||3|
|PSY 303||Psychology Research Team||3|
|PSY 445||Senior Seminar||3|
|Psychology of Gender|
| Psychology of Communication|
| Cross-Cultural Psychology|
|Learning and Memory|
| Cognitive Psychology|
|Introduction to Neuroscience|
| Sensation and Perception|
| Social Psychology|
| Adult Psychology|
| Psychology of Personality|
| Introduction to Psychological Testing and Assessment|
|History and Systems in Psychology|
Note: It is recommended that all students preparing for graduate school take PSY 430 History and Systems in Psychology; this is a requirement for entrance to many graduate schools.
University Graduation Requirements
- Earn a minimum of 120 credit hours (100 level and higher, maximum of 6 CED credit hours applicable).
- Earn a minimum of 30 credit hours in upper-division courses. Lower-division transfer courses accepted as meeting upper-division departmental course requirements cannot be used to fulfill this requirement.
- Earn 30 of the last 45 credit hours at MWSU in institutional coursework (exclusive of credit by examination).
- Participate in required departmental and campus wide assessments.
- Fulfill the Missouri Constitution requirement.
- Successfully pass the Missouri Higher Education Civics Achievement exam.