Wall mural at East Hills Mall

As part of the Marketing and Communications team, Creative Services creates and provides the images, materials, and brand graphics that accurately portray the Griffon narrative in strategic, meaningful, and creative ways while ensuring the consistency of message and presentation throughout the materials produced.

Our team’s mission is to build the MWSU for our internal and external audiences relaying the Griffon story of quality and high standards. We can assist you with design projects in many aspects of campus life while maintaining consistency to the brand. Please complete our design request form and let us help you tell your story.

In an effort to keep production costs low, smaller print projects are outsourced to a local printer. To follow suit, larger print projects outside the contracted specs are quoted to multiple vendors. In the meantime, we will help coordinate the printing of your projects offsite on a case-by-case basis. All printing representing Missouri Western must comply with the Missouri Western State University Brand Guide. Please submit all proposed printed pieces for approval to the creative services team by emailing creativeservices@missouriwestern.edu.

Marketing and Communication Request Forms

Creative Services Guidelines

Our request forms are now located on MOJO.

-Choose your form below
-Log into your MOJO account with your MWSU credentials
-New ticket
-From the “What can we help you with?” drop-down menu select Marketing & Communications. *For Copy paper, select Paper Order*
-Select your desired form, complete, and submit.

Business Cards Request
Design Request
Print Request

Purchasing Department Requests

For inquiries concerning copy paper, name badges and name plates please contact purchase@missouriwestern.edu or (816) 271-4464.

Copy Paper Request
Name Badge Request
Name Plate Request

Our Design Gallery

Our team helps you capture the Griffon vision and message