ACS Certification in Biochemistry
Students are eligible to receive certification in the area of Biochemistry from the American Chemical Society (ACS) if the following course work is completed.
|Code ||Title ||Credit Hours |
& CHE 313
|Organic Chemistry II|
and Organic Chemistry Laboratory II
|CHE 326||Instrumental Analysis||4|
|CHE 441||Advanced Inorganic Chemistry||3|
|CHE 480||Advanced Physical Chemistry||4|
|MAT 177||Calculus with Analytic Geometry II||3|
|or MAT 287|| Multivariable Calculus|
Program Graduation Requirements
- Earn an overall GPA of at least 2.0 and a major GPA of at least 2.0.
University Graduation Requirements
- Earn a minimum of 120 credit hours (100 level and higher, maximum of 6 CED credit hours applicable).
- Earn a minimum of 30 credit hours in upper-division courses. Lower-division transfer courses accepted as meeting upper-division departmental course requirements cannot be used to fulfill this requirement.
- Earn 30 of the last 45 credit hours at MWSU in institutional coursework (exclusive of credit by examination).
- Participate in required departmental and campus wide assessments.
- Fulfill the Missouri Constitution requirement.
- Successfully pass the Missouri Higher Education Civics Achievement exam.