The University Assessment Committee (UAC) is responsible for reviewing all Assessment Plans/Reports and providing feedback to programs and units. The UAC’s goals are for MWSU to better serve its students by:
- pursuing academic excellence through enhancing student learning and instruction.
- pursuing institutional effectiveness to enhance the student experience.
- pursuing all programs and units to submit annually a quality assessment plan.
- pursuing all programs to include an applied learning assessment measure.
- regularly evaluating the effectiveness of its assessment system.
The UAC is chaired by the Director of Assessment and Accreditation and is comprised of faculty and unit representative volunteers. Volunteers serve on the UAC for a term of three years and meets monthly.