Can’t logon into INB Banner?
Could be one or all of the following:
Go to internet explorer, tools, internet options:
1. Under General, delete your cookies. click on delete. Also, make sure that your pop-up blocker is off.
2. Under Security, click on default level.
3. Under Advanced, click on restore advanced settings.
4. Under Security, highlight Trusted site zone, click on custom level. Go down to the downloads area and click on enable for each download oval.
5. If you have yahoo toolbar, please remove this. (known defect)
6. If you have google toolbar or desktop, please remove this. (known defect)
6a. If you have MSN toolbar or desktop, please remove this. (known defect)
6b. Clearing java Cache (within control panel) General Tab, click on settings under temporary files–uncheck the (keep temporary files on my computer).
– Banner quits unexpectedly
– Upon opening Banner IE freezes and when you click on more details it shows that there was a problem with jvm.dll
NOTE: If you don’t have a java folder- download Java Download – Runtime Environment 6u45
If you already have java folder or don’t have java folder–either way, please continue with steps 1 thru 6
Step 1: Quit all IE windows
Step 2: Navigate to C:Program FilesJavajre*latest version*binclient
Step 3: Copy the file jvm.dll
Banner will not work with the latest jvm.dll copied to the Oracle folder. If you have updated your java do not copy the jvm.dll. The one that works is a 2.25 mb file the one that will not is a 2.45 mb file.
Step 4: Go to C:Program FilesOracleJinitiator*latest version*binhotspot
Step 5: Rename existing jvm.dll (from Step 4) to jvm.old
Step 6: Copy the file from Step 3 into the directory from Step 4
Step 1: Go to Internet Explorer
Step 2: Click on Tools> Manage> Add-ons> Enable or Disable Add-ons
Step 3: Disable the following Add-ons: Groove GHS browser, Research, Send to One Note