Rules & Regulations – Homecoming Parade Saturday, October 16, 9am Line-up, 9:15am Judging Begins, 10am step-off
Missouri Western State University
Line-up at 16th and Frederick/Faraon
1. All competitive entries are encouraged to have an entry slogan that depicts the
Homecoming theme, the MWSU football, University, alumni, etc.
2. All entries are required to provide and display an appropriate sign or banner to identify the
entry and sponsoring organization.
3. No political notices, signs or announcements allowed, unless you are sponsored by a
campus organization representing similar interests.
4. Driver’s vision must not be impaired.
5. People must not be enclosed without an adequate escape route.
6. Information concerning line-up will be emailed after the registration deadline. If you have
not received the information by Tuesday, October 12th, contact the Center for Student
7. Entries will be disqualified for use of profanity, vulgarity or any inappropriate messages
8. Register online at https://www.missouriwestern.edu/homecoming/
by Monday, October 11, 12 P.M.