- Most importantly, all courses should utilize Canvas for content, grades, and communication.
- Courses that are not 100% online should be modified to be hybrid to whatever extent is feasible.
- All class sessions should be recorded (e.g., using Panopto) and made available for viewing in Canvas.
- Attendance policies should be modified to allow students to participate via Canvas or other online modalities.
- Courses should use the syllabus template, which can be found here: https://intranet.
missouriwestern.edu/syllabus/ (long form) or here: https://intranet. missouriwestern.edu/faculty- staff/forms/ (short form).
- Consider allowing students to alternate between regular (physical) attendance and virtual (synchronous) attendance via Zoom or Panopto to allow for appropriate social distancing.
We know that some of you are at heightened risk to COVID-19. It is our intention to accommodate these needs, allowing individuals to move courses fully online or adapt them as need be. We also know that not all courses can be modified in the same way. In order to assist us in planning as effectively as possible, we ask that everyone complete the following survey: