The bookstore is currently closed.
We are offering free regular ground shipping for all orders placed through the Missouri Western Bookstore website. This will automatically apply to all qualifying orders at checkout.
Access to eTextbooks
Utilizing the VitalSource platform, students can access free eTextbooks through May 25, 2020. To get started, students or instructors should visit https://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/. You will need to create or log-in to a Bookshelf account with their Missouri Western email address to begin searching or reading eTextbooks. To access eTextbooks offline, you should download the Bookshelf app on your computer or mobile device. More information on this program can be found at https://get.vitalsource.com/vitalsource-helps
Returning your rented textbooks
Students are not required to return their rentals before the due date. Rented books are due back by June 15. Late fees will not be charged until September 4. International students who are unable to return their books before leaving the country must inform the Missouri Western Bookstore at SM681@bncollege.com to avoid penalties. Free regular ground shipping is available for domestic returns with a pre-paid UPS return label offered by the Missouri Western Bookstore.
To retrieve your pre-paid UPS label:
- Go to https://missouriwestern.bncollege.com
- Click TEXTBOOKS on the left side of the top toolbar
- Select TEXTBOOK RENTALS from the drop-down menu
- Scroll down until you see RENTAL RETURN on the right-hand side and click on RENTAL RETURN
- A new page will load and you will enter your Order ID (your order number) and your email that was used to place the order
- Click submit to access your free UPS return label
- Print the label
- Pack your book(s) up in a box, seal it, and attach the label you printed to the outside
- Drop off at a UPS pick up location
You can print your return label as many times as you like, but you can only use it once. If you’re returning multiple books, please put them in one box and use one shipping label. The label will be accessible until the due date.
Thank you for all of your assistance during this time and please let us know if we can help in any other way. Email SM681@bncollege.com or call 816-271-4456.