Missouri Western State University maintains clinical affiliations with the following:
Complete and submit your application(s) immediately prior to the start of your Junior year.
- Applications for June start programs are due by August 1st.
- Applications for January start at St. Luke’s are due by May 1st.
- Applications for Truman can begin in November for June start date.
After completing the program, students are eligible to take board certification exams from either or both of these certifying agencies:
In order to apply for clinical training you will need:
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- 2-3 letters of reference
- Completed all on-campus coursework prior to beginning your clinical training
- Complete your application(s) and submit them by August 1 during the summer prior to the start of your Junior year
- It is also preferred that you have some relevant laboratory experience, ideally in a clinical setting.
- You will need to complete a personal interview (by invitation) with the site. These generally take place during September and October.
- Decisions are generally made by the end of November.
What’s unique about the University of Nebraska Medical Center clinical affiliation?
Our affiliation with UNMC is unique in that students attend a residential 10-week clinical training session on the UNMC campus during the summer of their clinical phase. Students then return to Missouri Western where they complete their coursework and clinical experience at Mosaic Life Care hospital.
How do I apply?
Click on the link below for the program(s) you are interested in for application materials.