The Missouri Western State University Department of Music presents the MWSU Renaissance Singers in “Ye Olde Madrigal Feaste,” a two-night performance and formal dinner in celebration of the holiday season, on Nov. 19 and 20 in the Fulkerson Center on the Missouri Western campus. Entertainment will begin at 6:45 p.m. and dinner will be served at 7 p.m. Tickets are $30 per person or $210 for a table of eight.
In the time of Queen Elizabeth I, the English Court lavishly celebrated each holiday season with traditional fare and music. The MWSU Renaissance Singers will replicate this time with singing, plays, instruments and revelry.
The Renaissance Singers include:
- Dr. Elise Hepworth, Director, Hamilton, Missouri
- Hayleigh Albers, Edgerton, Missouri
- Kamela Becker, St. Joseph
- Daniel Brooks, Kearney, Missouri
- Brittany Clary, Troy, Kansas
- Juli Crenshaw, Mound City, Missouri
- Sonrisa Johnston, Cameron, Missouri
- Jacob Kiefer, St. Joseph
- Kelsey Levi, Platte City, Missouri
- Kayla Mertz, Smithville, Missouri
- Matthan Mrkvicka, St. Joseph
- Byron (BJ) Myers, St. Joseph
- Heather Rossi, Lathrop, Missouri
- Marissa Sunerland, Kearney, Missouri
- Lauren Thomson, St. Joseph
- Matthew Ulmer, Underwood, Iowa
- Robert Vardiman, St. Louis, Missouri
Missouri Western State University is a comprehensive regional university providing a blend of traditional liberal arts and professional degree programs. The university offers student-centered, high quality instruction that focuses on experience-based learning, community service, and state-of-the-art technology. Missouri Western is located in St. Joseph, Mo., and is committed to the educational, economic, cultural and social development of the region it serves. Visit www.missouriwestern.edu.