Do you have an interest in leading, developing and managing others?
Maybe you enjoy analyzing data or financial markets.
Or do you have an interest in innovating, communicating and delivering offerings that have value for customers?
Perhaps the thought of creating and running your own business excites you?
Students with an interest in business and entrepreneurship are able to develop their skills and abilities to effectively work in a wide range of business arenas, from public entities and private corporations to non-profit organizations. Students in this area of interest are exposed to a variety of subjects, such as finance, entrepreneurship, marketing, management, economics, and accounting. Programs within business and entrepreneurship provide students with the knowledge and skills to make significant impacts to the business community in organizations or through business creation.
Missouri Western majors that are related to this focus area include:
- B.S.B.A. Accounting
- B.S.B.A. Finance
- B.S.B.A. Management/Entrepreneurship Concentration
- B.S.B.A. Management/General Concentration
- B.S.B.A. Management/Human Resources Concentration
- B.S.B.A. Marketing
- B.S.B.A. Supply Chain Management
- B.S.E. Secondary: Business
- B.S. Convergent Journalism and Public Relations
- B.S. Recreation Sport Management/esports Management
- B.S. Recreation Sport Management/Sport Management
- B.S. Cybersecurity
- B.M.A. Bachelor of Musical Arts (with a business or entrepreneurship minor)
- B.S. Population Health
- B.S. Psychology
Business & Entrepreneurship Careers
Business & Entrepreneurship Sample Plan
Please visit the Major/Minor Forms and Sample Programs website for more detailed information about each major!