Do you have an interest in leading, developing and managing others?
Maybe you enjoy analyzing data or financial markets.
Or do you have an interest in innovating, communicating and delivering offerings that have value for customers?
Perhaps the thought of creating and running your own business excites you?
Students with an interest in Business and Entrepreneurship are able to develop their skills and abilities to effectively work in a wide range of business arenas, from public entities and private corporations to non-profit organizations. Students in this area of interest are exposed to a variety of subjects, such as finance, entrepreneurship, marketing, management, economics, and accounting. Programs within Business and Entrepreneurship provide students with the knowledge and skills to make significant impacts to the business community in organizations or through business creation.
Missouri Western majors that are related to this focus area include:
- B.S.B.A. Accounting
- B.S.B.A. Finance
- B.S.B.A. Management/General Concentration
- B.S.B.A. Marketing
- B.S. Convergent Journalism – Redesign
- B.S. Strategic Communication– Redesign
- B.S. Recreation Sports Management/esports Management
- B.S. Recreation Sport Management/Sport Management
- B.M. Music/Technology and Industry– Redesign
- B.S. Population Health/Computer Information Systems
- B.S. Population Health/General Business
- B.S. Psychology
Business & Entrepreneurship Careers (coming soon)
Business & Entrepreneurship Sample Plan
Please visit the Major/Minor Forms and Sample Programs website for more detailed information about each major!