During this season of thanks, I want to personally express my appreciation to you and all our hardworking employees here at Missouri Western State University. I am most appreciative of your efforts to provide a quality education, supply exceptional service to our students and support the University.

We are achieving great progress at Missouri Western. We are grateful for the collective efforts and collaboration. Each time one of us lends a hand to a colleague, chooses to do more for a student, volunteers in the community, or promotes Missouri Western to friends, families or neighbors, we incrementally increase our momentum. By way of example, I am thankful for those who volunteered to share their talents and expertise as part of the Presidential Speakers Team as well as everyone who has recently been speaking to prospective students on our behalf. This is just one example that gives me pride as we serve together.

I hope that we can all use the upcoming holiday week to slow down a little, lift up our spirits in gratitude and focus on the things around us that matter most. Again, thank you for all you do for our students and our University.

Sincerely,

Matt