On Campus Resources
The Counseling Center – Eder 203
Esry Student Health Center – Blum Student Union Room 203
Missouri Western Police Department– Blum Student Union Room 201
ACE Legal Briefing: Transgender Students and Title IX
The ACE issue brief looks at select aspects of the guidance and answers possible questions campuses may have, such as how institutions must refer to transgender students; whether and how to provide sex-segregated facilities to transgender students; and more. The issue brief is intended as general guidance only, and does not constitute legal advice.
NCAA Title IX Resource Center
Online resources for anyone interested in learning more about NCAA Equity and Inclusion for women and the federal civil rights law known as Title IX or the Patsy T. Mink Equality Opportunity in Education Act, and its implications for intercollegiate athletics.
Know Your Title IX
A national survivor-run, student-driven campaign to end campus sexual violence
Prevention and Intervention of Interpersonal Violence
Resources for Victims of Sexual Violence
Online support for victims of sexual assault
Gay and Lesbian National Hotline
• Phone: 1.800.THE.GLNH (843.4564)
• Service: Peer counseling, information, and local resources for the LBGTQ community.
National Domestic Violence Hotline
Information & resources on all forms of relationship abuse
• Phone: 1.800.799.7233 or TTY: 1.800.787.3224
• Service: Crisis intervention, safety-planning, information, and local referrals for survivors of relationship violence.
National Sexual Assault Hotline (RAINN)
• Phone: 800.656.HOPE (4673)
• Service: Support, information, intervention, and local resources for survivors of sexual violence.
• Free, Confidential 24/7
Stalking Resource Center Information about stalking, safety tips, and a downloadable log.
• Phone: 1.800.FYI.CALL (304.2255)
• Available Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 8:30pm EST
• Service: Crisis intervention, information, and support for survivors of stalking.