Register for the ParaProfessional test online at http://www.mo.nesinc.com/.
The ParaProfessional test will be given in Spratt Hall 212. Visitor parking is available in Lot C near the building for non-Missouri Western students. Look for the “Cronkite and Visitor Parking” signs.
You can find a campus map here: https://aps1.missouriwestern.edu/map/index.asp. You should plan to be here at least 15 minutes prior to the test start time.
In addition to the $35 paid online to Missouri Educator Gateway Assessments, a $10 sitting fee must be paid to Missouri Western when checking in for the test. Please bring exact change or a check. We are unable to accept debit or credit cards in the testing lab.
The ParaProfessional test is two hours long.
A passing score of 220 has been decided by Missouri DESE.
If you require accommodations please contact Tammy Norris at 271-4194 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Bring
- Government-issued photo ID (student ID will NOT be accepted)
- Water (clear bottle only)
- Sitting fee (exact change in cash or check or money order)
What NOT to Bring
- Calculator. No calculators are permitted.
- Tobacco products
- Visitors, including children, other relatives or friends
- Weapons of any kind
- Any personal items that you bring to the test site must be stored in a designated secure area. This includes watches, wallets, and purses in addition to the following items:
- Cell phones
- Electronic communication devices, visual or audio recording or listening devices, scanning devices, or any device with an on/off option, including, but not limited to, MP3 players, PDAs, pagers, computers, CDs, removable storage devices, calculator watches, clocks or watches with alarms, spellcheckers, etc.
- Unauthorized calculators and calculator manuals
- Handwritten or printed materials such as dictionaries, notebooks, scratch paper, textbooks, etc.
- Packages and bags of any kind, such as backpacks, briefcases, etc.
- Hats or headwear, except for those being worn for religious or medical purposes
- Food and drink, including chewing gum, except for water in a clear bottle
- Unauthorized aids such as slide rulers, rulers, translation aids, highlighters, etc.
- Unauthorized medical devices such as inhalers, Epinephrine injections, etc., unless prior approval has been obtained