Supervisor of the Year
NEW!! Student Employment Supervisor of the Year
Eligible Student Employment Supervisors:
All full time and part time student employment supervisors at institutions with at least one member of MASEA.
Supervisors will be evaluated on the following characteristics:
- Excellent Leadership
*In the event of a tie, leadership abilities will be considered as the tiebreaker.
- Jan. 13, 2015 – MASEA distributes announcement and application materials to their members.
- Feb 20, 2015 – Campus nominations due to the campus Student Employment Office
- March 13, 2015 – Campus winners due to Gloria Jenkins (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- March 30-April 3, 2015
- MASEA Regional and State winner’s school notified.
- MASEA Student Employment Supervisor of the Year selected and winner’s school notified by MASEA President.
- April 12-18, 2015 – National Student Employment Week
- MASEA SESOTY Award presented at winner’s campus
- Each campus winner will receive a certificate and congratulatory letter from MASEA and recognition during the annual staff recognition luncheon and student leadership awards banquet.
- State winners will receive a certificate and check for $50.00
- The MASEA regional winner will receive a plaque and a check for $100.00