Students and Visitors
Contact University Police or 911 for assistance with any emergencies. Personal injury reports should be filed as soon as reasonably possible to University Police, (816) 271-4438. Students and visitors may file a claim for consideration of damage assessment by meeting with the Dean of Students and completing an Accident on State Property – Loss Notice form. The Dean of Students is Dr. Hannah Piechowski and is located in Blum 228. Call (816) 271-5991 or email